Wednesday, October 17, 2007

First Blog

Dear reader, peace be with you.

I have chosen to begin a blog because I feel that there are things I would like to share with the world. It is the teenagers, the open-minded, and the open-hearted of the world that I am writing for, and it is everyone else as well.

I read the quran every day. People who know me know that this is the truth. I've cried often reading it, and I feel frustrated when others read it and don't get the same experience. I suppose could just accept that everyone experiences the world through their own life, but I don't accept that, I believe that we can share experience to some degree.

Thus, I'm writing here - I'm blogging. I'm hoping to share some of my experience of life with others, and perhaps share theirs.

==========

No comments: